Minwax® Express Color™ is a wiping stain and finish that makes wood finishing easy! Simple to use, Minwax® Express Color™ creates stunning color and beautiful results in one effortless step.
- You just wipe it on, wipe off the excess and let it dry for an hour.
- Water-based and soap and water cleanup.
- For additional shine and protection, apply Minwax® Polycrylic Protective Finish on top of Minwax® Express Color™.
|Application Tool:||soft cloth|
|Location:||interior wood surfaces|
|Dry Time:||1 hour|
|Cleanup:||soap and water|
|Coverage:||about 3 sq.m. per bottle|
|Coats:||One coat. For an even deeper color and sheen, wait one hour then apply a second coat.|
|Recommended Uses:||furniture, woodwork, cabinets, and accessories|
2. Remove all sanding dust.
2. Gently squeeze the tube and apply a small amount of Minwax® Express Color™ Wiping Stain & Finish directly onto the wood surface.
3. A little stain goes a long way. Using a soft, clean cloth, wipe the stain in the direction of the grain. Remove excess stain.
4. For an even deeper color and sheen, wait one hour, and then apply second coat.
5. Wait overnight before subjecting the wood to normal use. 6.For extra durability and sheen without adding color, wait three hours, and then apply Minwax® Polycrylic Protective Finish or any other Minwax® water-based clear protective finish.
Q:What are the advantages of using Minwax® Express Color™?
With Minwax® Express Color™, you can stain and finish your project in one easy step. You just wipe it on, wipe off the excess and let it dry for an hour. Other benefits are it is water-based and cleans up with soap and water.
Q:How do I apply Minwax® Express Color™?
Using a soft, clean, lint free cloth, you wipe on the product to bare wood, moving in the direction of the wood grain. Wipe away the excess, in the direction of the wood grain, with a clean cloth. Let it dry for an hour and you’re done!
Q:How many colors is Minwax® Express Color™ offered in?
It is available in 4 wood tone colors and 4 decorative colors.