Minwax® Professional Formula Sanding Sealer is a clear sealer formulated for application over bare wood. Its quick dry feature allows for sealing and topcoating your project in just one day.
- Seals wood grain.
- Easy to sand.
- Dries in one hour.
- Use on unstained, bare wood floors, furniture, doors and cabinets.
- Can be topcoated with any Minwax® oil or water-based polyurethane finish
[tab title=”Product Details”]
|Application Tool:||synthetic bristle brush, foam applicator, or synthetic pad applicator|
|Location:||interior wood surfaces|
|Dry Time:||1 hour|
|Cleanup:||soap and water|
|Coverage:||11 sq.m per litr.|
|Recommended Uses:||Use over bare wood floors, furniture, doors and cabinets before topcoating with any Minwax® oil or water-based polyurethane|
For Interior Use Only
- Sand project down to bare wood.
- Remove all dust, then thoroughly wipe with a damp cloth.
- Stir Minwax® Sanding Sealer well before and occasionally during use.
- Apply a thin coat of Minwax® Sanding Sealer with a high quality synthetic bristle brush, foam applicator, or synthetic pad applicator.
- Allow surface to dry at least one hour.
- Abrade surface with a new 320 grit sandpaper or screen, or a maroon floor pad. Remove all dust.
- Apply two or three coats of any Minwax® oil or water-based polyurethane, following label directions. Do not use under lacquer.
[info]Note: If wood is stained, it is not necessary to apply Minwax® Sanding Sealer prior to topcoating.[/info]
[tab title=”GHS SDS”]
Proffesional Formula Sanding Sealer
Q:What is Minwax® Sanding Sealer?
Minwax® Sanding Sealer is formulated to work as a base coat under any Minwax® oil or water-based polyurethane finish. It seals the wood grain, and is designed to be easy to sand, providing an ultra-smooth finish. It is formulated for use on unstained, interior, bare wood surfaces including floors, furniture, doors and cabinets.
Q:How long does it take for Minwax® Sanding Sealer to dry?
It takes Minwax® Sanding Sealer only one hour to dry! The quick dry feature of Minwax® Sanding Sealer allows you to seal and topcoat your project in one day.
Q:Which Minwax® products can be used with Minwax® Sanding Sealer?
Minwax® Sanding Sealer can be used with any Minwax® oil or water-based polyurethane finish, such as Minwax® Fast-Drying Polyurethane, Minwax® Super Fast-Drying Polyurethane for Floors, or Minwax® Water Based Oil-Modified Polyurethane.
Q:Can Minwax® Sanding Sealer be used over stained wood?
This is not recommended. The purpose of Sanding Sealer is to seal the wood and form a base coat for a protective clear finish. If the wood has been stained, Sanding Sealer is not necessary. In addition, it’s possible to scuff the stain while sanding the sealer. Sanding Sealer is best used on bare wood.
Q:Can stain be applied over Minwax® Sanding Sealer?
No. Sanding Sealer completely seals the wood. It will prevent the wood from absorbing stain
[button size=”medium” align=”center” full=”true” link=”https://minwax.pl/kategorie-produktow/?product_cat=lakiery-podlogowe&dppage=1/” linkTarget=”_blank” color=”green” hoverBgColor=”rgba(255,202,0,1)”]Chcesz kupić ten produkt? Kliknij tutaj. Zapraszamy do sklepu internetowego.[/button]