Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a non-toxic, biodegradable formula that helps you maintain the beauty of your hardwood, pre-finished, and laminate floors.
- Regular use will keep floors looking beautiful by gently removing dirt and grime, without leaving a soap film behind.
- Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner is not for use on waxed, oiled, shellacked or unfinished wood. When cleaning cabinets, furniture, doors, and other small wood surfaces, we recommend Minwax® Wood Cabinet Cleaner.
[tab title=”Product Details”]
|Application Tool:||cloth, microfiber pad or mop|
|Usage Frequency:||as often as necessary|
|Recommended Uses:||hardwood floors, laminates, and pre-finished flooring|
Interior Use Only
Use Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner directly from the bottle. No Mixing, diluting or rinsing is needed.
- Sweep or vacuum to pick up loose dirt.
- Squirt cleaner directly onto the floor in an “S” pattern in a 3-4 foot area. Use product full strength; do not add water.
- Mop floor using a damp, well-wrung out mop. Rinse mop as needed during cleaning to remove dirt from the mop.
[note]Note: Use Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner frequently as part of your regular cleaning routine. Use doormats and area rugs by door entries to help keep dirt, sand and grit from entering the house. Install furniture glides to protect against scratches and gouges.[/note]
[tab title=”GHS SDS”]
Hardwood Floor Cleaner
Q:What are the advantages of using Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner has been exclusively formulated for use on hardwood, laminate, and pre-finished floors. Unlike other surface cleaners, Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner is designed to clean wood floors without leaving a residue, which other all-purpose cleaners may leave.
Q:Can I use my Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner on finished hardwood floors, laminates, and pre-finished flooring?
Yes. Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner can be used on surfaces such as laminates and pre-finished floors in addition to hardwood floors.
Q:Does Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner need to be mixed with water?
No. It comes premixed and ready to use.
Q:What happens if Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner is accidentally used in excess on oiled, waxed or raw wood surfaces?
Minwax® Hardwood Floor Cleaner will not permanently damage wood. If the product is accidentally left on a wood surface finished with wax or oil, the finish may turn white, as it would if water were left on it for a long period of time. If the application of more finish does not repair the whitened areas, then reapply the oil finish using fine steel wool.
[button size=”medium” align=”center” full=”true” link=”https://minwax.pl/kategorie-produktow/?product_cat=lakiery-podlogowe&dppage=1/” linkTarget=”_blank” color=”green” hoverBgColor=”rgba(255,202,0,1)”]Chcesz kupić ten produkt? Kliknij tutaj. Zapraszamy do sklepu internetowego.[/button]