42.78 zł – 85.04 zł z VAT
Minwax® Clear Brushing Lacquer is a clear, protective finish for wood and metal.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes, ensuring a smooth, dust-free finish.
- Requires no sanding between coats.
- Great for woodwork, cabinets, furniture, doors, accessories
Minwax® Clear Brushing Lacquer is a protective finish for wood and metal
Interior Use Only
- Surface must be dry and free of old finishes in poor condition, paint, wax, grease, polish, dirt or other foreign matter. Note: Do not apply lacquer over polyurethane finishes.
- Sand to obtain a smooth, uniform surface. Remove all dust with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits.
- Apply Minwax® Wood Finish™ stain or Minwax® Lacquer Sanding Sealer, if desired, following label directions.
- Stir Minwax® Clear Brushing Lacquer well before and during use to rotate the product from the bottom to the top of the can. NEVER SHAKE.
- Apply a coat of lacquer using a high quality natural bristle brush. On unfinished wood, apply sufficient lacquer to seal open joints, edges and end grain.
- Let dry at least two hours, then apply a second coat.
- Apply a third coat, repeating the steps above for each coat. Apply a fourth coat, if desired.
- After final coat, allow at least 24 hours before normal use.
CLEANUP: For easy clean-up use lacquer thinner following manufacturer’s safety directions.
COVERAGE: Approximately 125 sq. ft. per quart.
|Sheens:||gloss, semi-gloss, satin|
|Application Tool:||high quality natural bristle brush|
|Location:||interior wood surfaces|
|Recoat:||dry to touch in 30 minutes; recoat after 2 hours|
|Dry Time:||24 hours before normal use|
|Coverage:||125 sq. ft. per quart|
|Coats:||at least 3|
|Recommended Uses:||woodwork, cabinets, furniture, interior doors, accessories, not recommended for floors|